Click on photos to enlarge, please do not copy photos without permission

Saturday 1 January 2011

Southend on Sea January 1st

First thing first, a very Happy New Year to all.

Every year on New Years Day, myself and the family, head down to Westcliff for a big breakfast and then on to the Pier too walk the brekkie off.



Adult Meditteranean Gulls

Brent Geese

Turnstone
In recent years I have taken the camera with me to get a few shots of the Med Gulls etc..

Weather was overcast as usual but some did not come out too bad.




Sanderling

Med Gulls all

1st winter Meditteranean Gull

1st Winter Med

Sanderling
 

3 comments:

  1. Top pictures as usual mate.I should start getting some pictures of my own on my blog although they will be nowhere near up to your standard.Hope you had a good day,happy new year.

    ReplyDelete