Click on photos to enlarge, please do not copy photos without permission

Friday 16 June 2023

Beckton Kestrels




It’s very likely by now that they have fledged, I will check on them this weekend and I know Thames Water Staff are keeping an eye out for any grounders.

My original count of 4 juveniles, went up to 5 with better views and then remarkably finished at 6, when all the juveniles made themselves known and visible.

An exceptional brood and the first 6 I have had if I recall correctly at Beckton, the photos showing all the 6 was taken on the 13th, they by now could all be on the wing. 

More to come.




                                        4 showing with a 5th head just about viewable on the left



                                                              And then there were 6








                                             Possibly male and female juveniles on size

No comments:

Post a Comment